Friday, August 11, 2006

Hmmm .. Let Me see ..

What do I want to write.. what can I get out from inside me ..

Maybe I can tell you the how I named my url .. no .. not the name of the blog.. I wanted it to be Inside Oute .. from the time I wanted to create a blog...

But the url ... I wanted it to be "Me&TheUniverse" .. very optimistically I checked the availability .. :-( .. taken ..

Anyway.. that was not the last name in the Universe .. so .. "Me_theRam" .. yeah ... I know .. didnt sound as good .. but.. come on .. not that bad too .. so checked that .. but .. :-((( ..

This was it .. why cant I have a name I wanted.. anyway "MyFinalAttempt" went next ... but ..

Gosh .. can u believe it.. lot of irratated people around...

Anyway.. im happy about my url matches my Blog name .. :-) ..

So what was I telling u ... hmmm... yeah.. what can I get out from inside ..
Let me think .. soo many thoughts inside .. dont know what to tell u now..
I'll get it out slowly .. over the days .. months... or years

3 Comments:

Blogger aquarianalien said...

great start... lol at "lot of irritated people around" ..keep at it, i'll keep checking religiously :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sketcher said...

Welcome to the club. :)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Gaurav Kumar said...

all i can say is-

"it does happen"

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home