Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Paintings

These are water colours on hand made paper. The one of the sea is a painting of a snap from the newspaper. And the other one is from a postcard. I dont know which place that is .. I guess it's heaven.





You can click on the images above to get a better view.

Now these were painted a looooooooong time back. So most of you would have already seen them, anyway .. you see it once more .. ;-) .

And if you recognise them (I was supposed to give them to some of my friends and I still have them with me), .. I'm still in the process of giving them..

These were done when I was very depressed... Sometimes I'm happy that I was sooo sad then. Atleast that phase brought out the Picasso in me ;-) ..

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good one's...the second is my idea of heaven as well:)
-natasha

7:37 PM  
Blogger Contemplation said...

Thats quite a thought... Happy to be sad... Ever prevailing self-sadism... I think I know how it feels...
Nice paintings... they look better on paper, though... may be something wrong with my screen :D

4:32 AM  
Blogger Sia said...

good work michelle...

2:01 PM  
Blogger Me&TheUniverse said...

Thanks a zilllllllllllion ..
Feels like Michelangelo when friends like u comment about my paintings .. :-)

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Atleast that phase brought out the Picasso in me ;-)" .. I guess you do have one!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew you are so good at it. Keep the good work dear and i hope there are many more painting from you but not the sad momements..:-)

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew you are so good at it. Keep the good work dear and i hope there are many more painting from you but not the sad momements..:-)

-Karthik

6:52 PM  
Blogger Me&TheUniverse said...

Thanks annao .. :-) ..

8:57 PM  
Blogger Me&TheUniverse said...

and savi ... yeah .. u can finally get this one when u come down here.. :-)

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Padmashree said...

Hey Michelle,

Your paintings are just beautiful!
Keep up your great work!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home